Monday, February 8, 2010

Snowed in weekend is OVA!

Well, This weekend has been ridiculous.

Too much food, too many cigarettes. Not really looking forward to going back to normal society. I need the money though. It's irritating that I may be off again on Wednesday. That means I'll only get three days on my check. That's crap. I may just work from 8-6 on those days and then I'll be able to get a decent check. That'll happen...I really don't wanna go back.

I really can't get over somethings that happen around me. I seriously feel like I should check myself into a mental institution and figure out...just what the HELL is wrong with me. Ugh. Some things are DEFINITELY better left unsaid. I'll put what I need to say in my personal journal. Therefore no one can read them and won't be mad.

Well, I'm going to take a pill...and then try to go to bed.

No comments: