Monday, November 9, 2009

Mondays suck...part one


…why is it that people feel the need to hit the BRAKES when someone is on the side of the road…whether or not it’s a cop or a broken down car? A line of about 8 cars did this today on my way to work…and I wasn’t at ALL amused. I was INCHES away from the car in front of me because I was going the speed limit and had to slam on the BREAKS. THEN….the asshole behind me narrowly escaped hitting me. My goodness. This has been a fantastic start to the day.

So, I’m going to comment on something I heard on the radio.

Australia is upset that Britney Spears doesn’t sing live during her concert. . . . the word “duh” comes to mind. Not that I’m sticking up for her. I believe artists should sing live but I think the novelty of Britney is that she’s a dancer and not that much of a singer. The Australian government is trying to impose a law that tickets to events like this should have “ a disclaimer on the ticket, saying that it is a pre-recorded show.” I think that’s going a little far…I mean doesn’t anyone in Australia have You-tube?? Surely, they’ve looked at the “Circus” tour and seen that she doesn’t sing live.


Alright, that’s all I’ve got for now.

Later…

- Me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.